Re: procfs_machdep hack (LONG)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, John Klos wrote:
> This is for a Linux compatible procfs, right?
Yes, it is.

> Does this imply that you've
> gotten m68k Linux stuff working on your system?
Not really ;). I'm thinking about it for some time, but my efforts are
blocked by lack of fast m68k hardware. On 030 everything is painfully
slow. I've got Debian running some time ago on my Amiga and I wanted to
compile some programs statically, and check if they'd work in NetBSD, but
I never managed to accomplish that. Also, I don't know if there are any
interesting apps available for Linux/m68k, that aren't available for
NetBSD. So I have no motivation ;).

Radek Kujawa

P.S. I hope you understood my english.