Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 Amiga
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/13/2004 11:26:23
--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

Sergis wrote:

> I prepared correctly the hd, i dont know if correct but i dont see the
> partitions when my workbench is up but i dont found errors and hdtoolbox
> found correctly the hd prepared for the netbsd installation.
> I copy the xstreamdev and miniroot.fs to ram:=20
> I open a newcli and i put this:
>=20
> xstreamtodev --input=3Dminiroot.fs --rdb-name=3Dswap --device=3Ddkbscsi.d=
evice
> --unit=3D2
> warn: could not locate a partition with your specs
>=20
> The name of the swap partition is swap on hdtoolbox,

is it swap or SWAP ?

is the device deriver named dkbscsi.device or maybe DKBscsi.device or=20
yet another variant?

Contrary to AmigaDOS file and volume names, the partition names and
especially the device driver names in AmigaOS exec.library are case
sensitive.

	-is

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G--