Re: Debugger doesn't work...

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to debug the debugger?

It should enter the debugger when it panics, if this is enabled via
sysctl.

The problem is, in part, that the machine locks up - it doesn't panic.

If it is a non-handled interupt, you have a problem. (I once had to check
for one of those, and used my voltage meter on the Zorro bus lines.)

The keyboard interupt is level 2 (1 on the draco) and can't override
a level 4 (audio) 5 (serial) or 6 (Zorro high level) interupt.

Hmmm. Can't imagine what it might be hardware-wise - when running crashme on a local console, there's no audio, no serial, no ethernet, perhaps a little SCSI (CyberStorm SCSI)...

Other nonhandled problems might be a PMAP bug which would cause it to
reenter the pmap over and over again.

Any ideas on the best way to output debugging statements that wouldn't overwhelm the console?

Thanks,
John