Subject: Re: Debugger doesn't work...
To: <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/17/2004 14:47:15
--IiVenqGWf+H9Y6IX

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 03:10:06AM -0500, John Klos wrote:
> When (finally!) getting my Amiga to crash when I've got a monitor and=20
> keyboard, it seems that the debugger doesn't work. I can do an=20
> Amiga-alt-F10 and get the debugger when the machine is running, and I can=
=20
> continue, but after the machine has crashed, Amiga-alt-F10 doesn't do=20
> anything.
>=20
> Does anyone have any suggestions about how to debug the debugger?

It should enter the debugger when it panics, if this is enabled via
sysctl.

If it is a non-handled interupt, you have a problem. (I once had to check
for one of those, and used my voltage meter on the Zorro bus lines.)

The keyboard interupt is level 2 (1 on the draco) and can't override=20
a level 4 (audio) 5 (serial) or 6 (Zorro high level) interupt.

Other nonhandled problems might be a PMAP bug which would cause it to
reenter the pmap over and over again.

	-is

--IiVenqGWf+H9Y6IX

--IiVenqGWf+H9Y6IX--