Subject: Re: ld.so: undefined symbol [was: Re: ImageMagick Error] (fwd)
To: Matthias Scheler , <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/28/2004 10:22:42
Hi,

I have thought about upgrading my server to 1.6, but I would be afraid
that too many customers would complain if I was down long enough to do
that (although, probably it is the best idea).

I went to ftp.netbsd.org, and downloaded the pkgsrc the was in the 1.5.3
source directory. I compiled it, and it still would not work. Only now it
gives me a different error:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_BZ2_bzCompressEnd" in
convert:/usr/local/lib/libMagick.so.5.28

Infact, I downloaded all the pkgsrc from the ftp site from 1.4.3 to
current, and tried building them. All of which gave me errors. With this I
am wondering if ImageMagick was ever working for port-amiga 1.5.* and what
can be done to fix it.

Thanks,
Al