Subject: ld.so: undefined symbol [was: Re: ImageMagick Error] (fwd)
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/20/2004 19:27:05
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hi,

I now have a new error. I get this when I try to run convert:
/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_BZ2_bzDecompressInit" in
convert:convert

From what I have been able to read, there is a problem with linking object
files with shared libraries on some platforms. The newest email that I can
find on this problem is from 2000, and it doesn't say how to fix it. So, I
a not sure how relevent the information I found still is.  Although, I am
still running 1.5.3, and the system was upgraded from 1.4.*.

Any ideas on what is causing this problem, and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Al