Subject: pkgsrc/sysutils/crashme works
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/10/2004 17:04:57
Hi,

I'm not making a PR yet because I don't have much information at the
moment, but I'm inviting others to look into this if you have the time and
inclination.

pkgsrc/sysutils/crashme with the suggested test:

crashme +2000 666 100 1:00:00

works. It crashes both my Amiga and my Quadra (m68060 and m68040
respectively). Both are running NetBSD 2.0 circa the beginning of this
month. I don't have any other m68k ports on which to test this, but I
crosspost because it doesn't happen on any of SPARC, UltraSPARC, VAX,
PowerPC, or i386, so I'm guessing this might be an m68k problem.

I'll post more when I can get a debugger up on either machine.

Thanks,
John Klos