problem with openssl and openssh

Hi,

I just updated my pkgsrc with cvs about 2 weeks ago, and updated openssh.
Everything worked the way it had been. But when I updated openssl, I could
no longer use anonmous CVS to get the lastest source. I then rebuilt
openssh 0.9.6g (the older version of openssl that I had on my server
before), and it worked fine. I recompiled and installed the lastest
version of openssl, and I was able to repeat the problem. I was able to
get cvs to work by changing ssh_config.

< #   Protocol 2,1
< #   Cipher 3des
---
>     Protocol 1,2
>     Cipher blowfish

But still sshd seems to take a lot more cpu time with openssl 0.9.6l.
Could this be a compiler problem (when I build openssl it says it is
building it for 68020-040 and I have a 68060) or could it have something
to do with the fact that I am still using NetBSD 1.5.3?

I guess that I should include what is in my mk.conf:

LOCALBASE=/usr/local
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES=no-commercial-use
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=no-profit
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=shareware
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=fee-based-commercial-use
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=pine-license
USE_RSAREF2=NO
USA_RESIDENT=YES
M68060=YES
COPTS+=-m68060
CFLAGS+=-m68060
COPTFLAGS+=-m68060
APACHE_PERF_TUNING=YES
APACHE_SUEXEC=YES
SMART_MESSAGES=YES
PURE_FTPD_USE_MYSQL=YES
USE_INET6=NO

There is one other little side note that I should add. I have had a long
running problem with wget not working, but it works with openssl 0.9.6l.
And I can reproduce the problem by going back to openssl 0.9.6g.

Thanks,
Al