Testing current & Installation problems

Hi,

I'm actually trying to install NetBSD on my A2000

this machine used to run on NetBSD since 5 years (1.3.x, 1.4.x, 1.5.x,
1.6).

Some month ago, a disk crashed, and the keyboard had strange behavior...

I changed the two disks with one quantum 9Gb (an UW disk with an
adapter).
I cleaned up the machine And I started the install,

The OS39 Install did not show any problem and seems to run fine.

The problem is on NetBSD, I tried the last daily build of netbsd-1-6,
netbsd-1-6-PATCH002-RC3, and current.

for stable releases, I get a MMU fault, the failure always occurs on an
unlk a6 instruction...
for current release, the cirrus console do not show any character (Just
seeing a blinking cursor moving on the screen)

Here is the Configuration:

Amiga 2000, 68060 rev 5 @ 50MHz (blizzard 2060),
64Mb (4x16Mo EDO) RAM, 1MB Chip, 9Gb Quantum HD, Plextor 40x

I'm thinking about three possible problems:
- Some MotherBoard failure ?
- Some EDO RAM failure ?
- The disk or NetBSD tries UW requests ?
- some bug appeared in the NetBSD code ?

Please help...
Regards,
Rodolphe

--
int main(void){char*a="\n",b=34,*d="int main(void){char*a=",
*c="%s%c%cn%c,b=34,*d=%c%s%c,%s*c=%c%s%c,%s*e=%c%s%c;%s%s;}%s",