Subject: ed* is broken in current
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/02/2003 21:50:09
Hi,

I haven't had time to figure out why yet, but my old Hydra Amiganet
ethernet card, which generally works (but not quickly) in release doesn't
work in current.

I get errors like this when it tries to communicate:

ed0: len 00ff nlen f0ff start 0c first 0d curr 0e next ff stop 40
ed0: length does not match next packet pointer

(and lots of them - one message per attempt at a ping, for instance)

I notice that some changes were suggested by Gunther Nikl that have to do
with zeroing and packet lengths a while ago which might be related. I'll
try some more stuff once I use release to get a current source tree on
that machine (since I have no other way of communicating with it).

Thanks,
John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs