New subscriber

Hello All,

I decided to try installing NetBSD 1.6.1 this morning for the first time
using a burnt ISO image. Here is my config :

  A3000 D
  MKII A3060
  128 MB
  CyberVision 3D
  Ariadne II
  Repulse II
  MultiFace II

I installed all packages, had the installer copy the kernel from the
installation miniroot (the doc was not clear to me on this point).

Having to use this Amiga for work, I was afraid of installing the bootblock
code on the root disk so I didn't.

All the installation process seemed successful but I'm unable to boot NetBSD
with selecting the root partition from the Amiga boot menu.

Any suggestion?

Cordially,
Pascal MARCELIN