Re: sendmail + postfix = problems (Re: updating sendmail)

Hi,

This is one of things that bother me. The log really doesn't show anything
that is that really out of the ordinary, and I have been tailing the log
on and off since I started having problems. Although, the postfix log does
show a lot of bounces to domain names that are not on my server. But I am
not sure why this is?

Thanks,
Al