Re: updating sendmail

If you know where the error is being thrown, it *is* possible to edit your
sendmail.cf file by hand (I lost my sendmail.mc file).  I've done it and
fixed a few things.  The only downside is that when you get around to
making another mc file, you have to remember all the changes you made by
hand in your cf file, but it is possible to hand edit your cf file.

--
1 + 1 = 10