Subject: updating sendmail
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/28/2003 00:36:41
Hi All,

I know this is going to sound like a crazy question, but here it goes
anyway.

I am trying to update to lastest version of sendmail. I am able to compile
it ok, and it installs. But where I have a problem is that it does not
like the older version of sendmail.cf that I have on my server. So, I took
a look at the sendmail.cf and it says not to edit the file. OK? Then what
do I need to do to get the correct sendmail.cf.

I googled a bit to try to find the answer, but I came up with nothing. I
also try to look for the answer on sendmail.org. I could not find one, but
I did find an example file. Is this something that I could use?

Maybe, I should have asked this question first, but would I be better off
going to postfix or another mail server?

Thanks,
Al