1.6.1: KASSERT in custom kernel triggered

Hello!

I upgraded my system to 1.6.1 and built a custom kernel as I did with
previous NetBSD versions before. However, this time my custom kernel doesn't
work, it triggers a KASSERT in amiga/pmap.c:pmap_kenter_pa line 1399 (v1.100):

   KASSERT(!pmap_pte_v(pte));

AFAICT, this check is also present in the generic kernel but that kernel
works. What might be wrong with my custom kernel?

Gunther