Re: Cross-build

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:15:48PM +0200, Pawel Chwalowski wrote:

> I want to try cross build distribution sets.
> Host system: NetBSD/i386
> Target system: NetBSD/amiga m68k
>
> I can cross buil kernel and it works fine, but I have problem with
> cross build distribution.
>
> ./build.sh -m amiga -a m68k -T /usr/cross -D /usr/amiga -R
> /mnt/work/netbsd distribution sets

You're talking about -current, right?

Other than the choice of directories, and that I use an explicit object
directory tree and -U (unpriviledged builds) where you don't, it's the
same as my ba.sh wrapper.

I'll update the -current source tree on my build box and try again - I didn't
build -current in a while.