Installation on Amiga A1200

Hi all,

I have some trouble to install NetBSD 1.6 on my A1200 and I have no idea
at all how to fix it (Newbie to NetBSD).

My hardware:
A1200, Turboboard Blizzard 1230-III, 32 MB, 2.5" Toshiba HDD MK2103MA 2GB.

Prepared HDD as suggested in the NetBSD-Manual using HDToolBox and
transfered MINIROOT.FS to a 100MB SWAP-Partition. Root is 200MB.

NetBSD boots up fine, but when newfs is called, the installation is halted
and the following error occures:

> Creating filesystems...
>
> /dev/rwd0a:   413280 sectors in 410 cylinders of 16 tracks, 63 sectors
> uid 0 comm newfs on /: file system full
>
> /: write failed, file system is full
> Segmentation fault

Then installation continues, of course it does not end successfull.
Any ideas ?

Manuel