Subject: Re: Amiga iso image, RFE
To: '' <>
From: J.O. Aho <>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/21/2002 13:43:17
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Pentland G. wrote:

> The file miniroot.fs that must be placed on swap is only available
> gzipped.  I do not have gunzip for the amiga and have had to burn
> another CD with the gunzipped miniroot.fs on it.  As this CD is far
> from full can I request that future versions have this file
> uncompressed on them.

I don't have anything to do with the NetBSD development, but I hope you
have heared of AmiNet, world largest software collection, where you will
find gzip for AmigaOS, take a look at

                                                             (. .)
  E-Mail:            URL:
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System               (PPC603e/160   AMD K7D/700)
             Find useful software, surf to