Subject: Installboot
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Kym Della-Torre <kym@connectsa.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/25/2002 14:07:31
Hello

I thought I would give my trusty Amiga 1200 (with 030 accelerator card
etc) a new lease of life by installed Netbsd on it.

I have downloaded the files and proceed through the installation to the
final stage where it is about to write the bootblock. It is at this
stage where I mistakingly pressed the wrong key and sent a spurious "/"
down the line. It seemed to create a "panic" resulting in the installer
stopping.

So at the moment I am booting into miniroot.fs. I can mount the other
drives and can see all the files from my installation. All I need to do
is install a bootblock on root to get it going!

Could someone please explain how I could installboot manually from the
miniroot.fs (in swap).

Any help would be appreciated.

Kym Della-Torre