Serial port and Dialup?

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me how i get my Amiga to
dial out using BSD what files i have to setup with the dial up number and
what serial port i want to use (HyperCOM) i have installed 1.5.2 of NetBSD
on an A1200 with HyperCOM serial the docs say that NetBSD supports this

Kind regards
--
----
The fact that mankind has the capability to discern logic from myth, and the

Amiga Lives
Dion
(Amiga user since 1987)