RE: Reading Amiga Floppy Disks

> Can native Amiga format floppies be read using NetBSD/Amiga ?
>
> If so, has anyone written a program to make ADF files from them?

Darren,

As far as I know ADF file is just an image of a floppy.
It's always 901120 bytes long (80 tracks * 2 sides * 11 sectors * 512 bytes)
You can create then using dd, for example:

        dd if=/dev/fd0a of=image.adf

Note: it will only work with Amiga floppies!

You can 'compress' them later to obtain compressed-ADF format
(as fas as I remember, called ADZ).

        kind regards

                - Adam