RE: Amiga ELF

"Ciarcinski, Adam \(ISS Brussels\)" <ACiarcinski%iss.net@localhost> writes:
> Has anybody succeeded in builing Amiga in ELF?
> May I have a snapshot, please? :)
> Thanks

  I am in the process of doing a complete ELF build on one of my amiga
systems.  It's a slow process - the machine is'nt real speedy, and I
keep making mistakes.  I'm currently trying to build and test it using
the current toolchain, and then was going to attempt a build using the
new toolchain.  I could make the first snapshot available on ftp.netbsed.org
once it's complete and I verify that it works on my system.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Operations Consulting,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA