Subject: Re: Red screen with A3000
To: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/19/2001 21:30:05
On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:36:55AM +0100, Georges Heinesch wrote:
> After a mishap on my system, the RDG of my harddisk containing NetBSD
> Did I miss someting during the restore?

Question: your restored the whole disk including RDB and all partitions, or
just the partitions? (I suspect the latter, as you mentioned recreating the
NetBSD partition entries manually...)

Info request: if you have rdbinfo or a similar tool, show us its output please.

I suspect either some rdb flag is set wrongly for the NetBSD partitions, or
maybe you did an off-by-one mistake when creating some partitin...