Subject: arcnet with concurrent dos o/s "Cluster Link" physical transmissions errors
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Keith Critchlow <KeithC@pbgcorp.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/31/2001 15:00:44
I am using a star topology arcnet network, with active acrent
hubs using cat5- rj-11 wiring, I have a 30 node network runing in a =
concurrent dos operating system called clusterlink. Since adding the =
last 5 nodes, i get "Physical transmission erros" throught my netowork =
on the local pc's.
after restatring the software locally, no more problems until
the next time, I'm getting them 2 to 4 times a day.All of my arcnet =
cards have smc chips on them and are no more than one year old, they all =
have termination jumpers on the cards,they are all terminated.

any thoughts????????????