Re: pcmcia ethernet (D-Link DE-660+)

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jukka Andberg wrote:

> I happen to own the card mentioned on the subject line. To make NetBSD
> recognise it I cloned the pcmciadevs entries for DE-660 and made the
> obvious changes.

Then I have a couple of questions:
 - How well does it work unde AmigaOS??
 - How much did it cost (approx)?
 - Where di you buy it?

                                                                  (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt%iname.com@localhost                 URL:
http://aho.dynodns.net/~trizt/
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: MorphOS/Linux System                    (PPC603e/160   AMD K7D/700)
                Find useful software, surf to www.trogsoft.org