Subject: Re: GoBSD is a great tool!
To: Petri Koistinen <petri.koistinen@iki.fi>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/04/2001 09:16:54
> I think that GoBSD program is a great tool! No more need to move
> netbsd kernel image to AmigaOS partition only for booting, incase you
> donīt want to use bootblocks. Thanks to Gunther Nikl for pointing it
> to me and all others on this list about month ago.

 Indeed is.

 GoBSD been available for very long now, as is "shutdown", which comes
along. It has not been updated for as much a time and hence most probably
does not reflect the latest changements in "loadbsd" incorporated for new
hardware and new conflicts in I/O space.

 Maybe Michael is willing to release the source code and handing it over
to Ignatios, the Portmaster?

Markus Illenseer