Subject: GoBSD is a great tool!
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Petri Koistinen <petri.koistinen@iki.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/04/2001 00:29:31
Hi!

I think that GoBSD program is a great tool! No more need to move
netbsd kernel image to AmigaOS partition only for booting, incase you
donīt want to use bootblocks. Thanks to Gunther Nikl for pointing it
to me and all others on this list about month ago.

I needed only say "GoBSD MULTIUSER DRIVER scsi.device FAST" and off we
go! NetBSD booted fine. This led me think why this fine tool made by
Michael van Elst is not distributed with NetBSD. I havenīt seen the
sourcecode for this program and that might be the reason.  Neither I
know what is the lisence for this program. But anyway this tool realy
works and I think it should be atleast told about in NetBSD/amiga
installation guide.

Best regards
Petri Koistinen

GoBSD is available at
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/amiga/unix/netbsd/tools/gobsd-1.04-bin.lha