Subject: Re: wscons, grf and ite :)
To: Francois Landry <franois.landry4@sympatico.ca>
From: Jukka A Andberg <jaandber@cs.Helsinki.FI>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/22/2001 20:18:14
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Francois Landry wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to be sure, is anybody doing or has done work on wscons, grf and ite drivers?

Me. A bit. I wrote a driver (amidisplaycc) which sits between
wscons and the amiga custom chips code. The wscons equivalent of
grf0 that is (and now I wonder once more why I did not put in
it). The thing in the tree lets you have at least many colorful
console screens. I'm currently working on getting X to run neatly
on it too.

> I'm not saying anything about what I'm doing :)

... which in itself says something.

Well, grfs 1..n still need work. Not owning a graphics card I
haven't touched them.