X-surf duplexity check

Hi.

Last week I installed NetBSD 1.5 on my A3k (vanilla A3k+cv3d+xsurf).
Installation was simple, thanks to those responsible.

Now, due to limitations on the LAN I'm connected to I want to be
absolutely sure my x-surf is running in half-duplex mode and not
in full-duplex mode. On the amigaOS side I'm fairly sure it's
correct. I'm using genesis and env:sana2/xsurfconfig has Enable
Fullduplex 0, or something like that, the exact wording escapes
me at the moment, and since all except one partition are SFS I can't
easily check without booting.

Which reminds me, will adosfs ever support writing? Failing that what
would be the best method of having a shared partition writable by both
AmigaOS(3.1) and NetBSD?

But back to original question:

Am I correct in assuming that the following implies the x-surf is running
half-duplex? This may seem trivial, but I want to be very very very sure
of this.

f336% ifconfig -m ne0
ne0: flags=8863<UP,BROADCAST,NOTRAILERS,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        media: Ethernet autoselect (10baseT)
        supported Ethernet media:
                media autoselect
                media 10baseT
                media 10baseT mediaopt full-duplex
                media 10base2
        inet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        inet6 xxxx::xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx%ne0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x1

-jhsa