Subject: Re: kernel manipulations
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/11/2001 23:53:38
Hi.

After numerous attempts, x-checks and lots of new kernel compilations,
I am pretty sure that there's something worng with the CV64 code.
However I am not expert enough to analyse and possibly fix the
problem. Michael Teske, who was in charge of the CV64 stuff, doesn't
seem to be in it anymore. He doesn't reply to e-mails at least.

Is there anybody else taking care of the CV64 codes at this time?

Short: the problem is that I would like to change the console grf5
resolution. The code was found (grf_cv.c) and changed according the
new /etc/grfmodes rules. However the display is scrambled (text
overlapping, ...). For some reason, the display looks like it would be
totally overclocked, which is for sure not the case with 1024x768x4.

I can post details if interested.

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... don't do anything, I wouldn't do ...