A2232 and serial consoles

Hello,

I'm about to colocate another Amiga, and I am interested in setting up
serial consoles for several other machines in that colocation facility.

To that end, I bought a Commodore A2232 seven port serial card.

I see, vaguely, that NetBSD supports the A2232 either in it's regular form
or in it's modified form; That's good.

But does anyone know the best way to support serial consoles for other
machines? I know how to compile a kernel that uses the serial port by
default (or I think I do), but what should I do on the machine that will
serve the serial console? Do I run a terminal program and leave it in the
background? How do I make it so that the serial from the other machine
gets keption and a serial program can connect to it?

Advice?

Thanks,
John Klos
--