Re: Stopping the PPC

> The default options for starting the kernel are "-ASn2". However I
> need "-aSI0xffffff". How can I make those options default (instaed of
> "-ASn2")?

Ignatios helped me with this not too long ago:

Currently, you have to recompile and reinstall the bootblock:
edit /sys/arch/amiga/stand/bootblock/boot/main.c, the line with

        char default_command[] = "netbsd -ASn2";

then make depend && make && make install in
/sys/arch/amiga/stand/bootblock/

then use the installboot script to install it (while in single user mode).
--

This assumes that you have the source tree, which is not a bad thing to
have.

> BTW while starting up from the bootblock via the bootmenu, which
> kernel is used? The one on / (/netbsd)?

Yes.

John Klos