Larger than 8 gig IDE drives

Hello,

Having just bought a 75 gig IDE drive, I'm curious about how I might use
the whole capacity with NetBSD.

At the moment, I get the following:
sd1 at scsibus0 target 1 lun 0: <IBM-DTLA, -307075, TXAO> SCSI2 0/direct fixed
sd1: 8063 MB, 16383 cyl, 16 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 16514064 sectors

Now, I assume that I'd need an RDB on this disk that has a more
appropriate geometry. Or is there any way that I could create a disklabel
and filesystems that NetBSD will recognise later?

Booting is not an issue, nor will this be a filesystem needed during boot;
it's just a backup drive for my SCSI drives.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John Klos
                -- Henry Spencer