Subject: Re: Stopping the PPC
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/03/2001 08:53:06
Quoting Ignatios Souvatzis (03-Mar-01 09:52:04):

> On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 06:16:33PM +0100, Georges Heinesch wrote:

>> NetBSD requires to stop the PPC (if any; e.g. only with
>> CyberStormPPC) before booting the NetBSD kernel. Is there any other
>> tool than the standard PPCTool 2.2 to stop PPC activities?

> ctrl-amiga-amiga should work.

It does. Thanks!

The default options for starting the kernel are "-ASn2". However I
need "-aSI0xffffff". How can I make those options default (instaed of
"-ASn2")?

BTW while starting up from the bootblock via the bootmenu, which
kernel is used? The one on / (/netbsd)?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... there are no bad crews, just bad leaders ...