Re: Bootblock / kernel options

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 01:49:27PM -0500, John Klos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a CyberStorm Mk III with 64 bit memory, and I'm currently using the
> bootblocks.
>
> How do I either change the bootblocks to make it so that the -n2 option
> isn't on by default, or modify my kernel to only use the largest block of
> memory?

Currently, you have to recompile and reinstall the bootblock:

edit /sys/arch/amiga/stand/bootblock/boot/main.c, the line with

        char default_command[] = "netbsd -ASn2";

then make depend && make && make install in /sys/arch/amiga/stand/bootblock/

then use the installboot script to install it (while in single user mode).

Well, or use a binary editor of your choice to set the n2 in the bootblock
to n0 ;-)