kerberos headers in source?

Hello,

Having just upgraded my colocated server to 1.5 (finally!), I wanted to
rebuild all of the binaries with 68060 optimisations.

When I do a "make build" in /usr/src, it eventually stops with:

includes ===> lib/libkadm5srv
includes ===> lib/libkadm5clnt
/src/lib/libcom_err/compile_et/compile_et
/src/lib/libkadm5clnt/../../crypto/dist/heimdal/lib/kadm5/kadm5_err.et
includes ===> lib/libgssapi
includes ===> lib/libkrb
Error: you must first remove the MIT headers from /usr/include/kerberosIV
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

What kerberos headers need to be removed? Did I end up with the wrong
sources?

BTW - when I went to the colocation place, I forgot to bring an Amiga
mouse, so I couldn't choose to use the miniroot off of the swap partition,
so I manually d/l all of the 1.5 distro, went to single user, untargzipped
everything in /, and rebooted, then manually set up /etc files.

Could the above be because of 1.4.2 files left over?

Thanks,
John Klos
                -- Henry Spencer