Subject: Re: kerberos headers in source?
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Aymeric Vincent <Aymeric.Vincent@labri.u-bordeaux.fr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/06/2001 22:28:02
John Klos <john@sixgirls.org> writes:

> Having just upgraded my colocated server to 1.5 (finally!), I wanted to
> rebuild all of the binaries with 68060 optimisations.
>  [...]
> What kerberos headers need to be removed? Did I end up with the wrong
> sources?

You need to remove /usr/include/kerberosIV/*

We switched over to heimdal as Kerberos implementation for 1.5, and
you are required to remove these files manually so as to be aware that
they did go away for a different implementation.

'make includes' or 'make build' will install the right headers back at
this place, without the former ones being in the way.

>  [...]
> Could the above be because of 1.4.2 files left over?

Yes, definitely.

regards,
 Aymeric