Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.5 : t-DSL
To: <>
From: J.O. Aho <trizt@iname.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/06/2001 18:24:48
first of all, I wish that the list would be using a reply-to address, for I
hate to send a post to the writer and to the list when replying (yepp, I'mm
always removing the senders address nowdays).

 On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Markus Illenseer wrote:

> original posting was asking for T-DSL. This
> is "Deutsche Telekom A-DSL".

Then you saw that I said I dn't have experience of "T-dsl".
All I wanted to pont out that it is good to check that the connection requers
PPPoE before starting to work, for it's quite pointless to install incase the
xDSL system you are using aren't needing PPPoE.

When talkign about xDSL, anyone who has heared more news about the AMD's new
xDSL system which is supposed to provide speeds over 100MB/s??
Any proovider who has started test with it?

                                                                  (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt@iname.com                     URL: http://home.bip.net/trizt/
     IRC: irc.localhost.net:6667             Chan: #RealAmiga     Nick: Trizt
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: AmiOS/Linux System          (MC68040/25  PPC603e/160   AMD K7D/900)
                Find useful software, surf to www.trogsoft.org