Re: idesc retirement plan

On 18-Tam-01, is wrote:

> Fine. Any complaints about wdc on A1200?

I don´t have complaints about wdc on A1200, but I do have with A4000.
I have filled bug report about harddrive LED operation. It will stay on until I
mount CD-ROM.

This did not happen with idesc version. I don´t have any other problems
with wdc, but I think this should be fixed before moving permanently to
wdc driver. Just search bug database with my name and you´ll find the bugreport
among few other forgotten ones.

With kind regards
Petri Koistinen