Subject: Re: port-amiga bugs, could I help?
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@veego.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/21/2000 23:47:58
On Tue Nov 21 11:27:16 2000, Petri Koistinen wrote:

Ignatios allready gave you some answers, so I make it short.

> I guess some feedback should asked from Bernd Ernersti about open PR 2934:
> "kernel panic during a halt or reboot (/dev/reload)". I guess some
> progress may have done been since, and this problem might not any longer
> exists.

Maybe, but first I need to update my amiga to a newer NetBSD version.

I think it still has a 1.3J system on it.

Oh, that PR is now 4 years old.

> Open PRs 8218 and 8280 are duplicates, could they be somehow merged and
> analyzed?

The hydra card has a bad hardware design which makes it (nearly) impossible
to write a working driver.

I thought about to use the MI driver and write a MD front end, but I gave up
and wrote only the front end for the Ariadne II.

Bernd