Subject: more NetBSD/Amiga installation helpers on ftp server
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@mail.netbsd.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/08/2000 07:59:16
Hello,

I've upgraded the "Amiga installation utility" section of the NetBSD ftp
server:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/utils
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/utils/README

Additions:

- device-streams.tar.gz	source for xstreamtodev and friends

- rdbinfo		look at your Amiga (RDB) partition tables
- xstreamtodev		copy to a RDB partition
- loadbsd-2.16		new version of loadbsd

[Most of them where already in the distribution directories, but I wanted
to have a static place to point people to.]

also there are dcp, rawwrite (to floppy), and an image of a rescue hard disk
for people that pick up Amiga machines without AmigaOS at flea markets.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis