First impression on NetBSD-1.5_BETA

Hi!

(I´ll forward this message to this mailing list as it might be in public
interest.)

I installed the system with INSTWDCPCM kernel and have not yet touched to
other kernels. I used A4000.

First thing that I noticed was that my harddrive LED is constantly on while
using NetBSD. Harddrive LED was working ok with previous releases.

Second thing that I noticed was following message while booting:
--
checking for core dump...
savecore: can´t find device 4050/467072

Next thing that I am annoyed is following that has nothing special to do
with NetBSD 1.5_BETA.

I will get many times following warning every time when I boot NetBSD:
--
warning unknown dostype: 0x53465300
--

Following one is not bug either. It´s about ssh and sshd.

As I tried to start sshd, I got this message:
no RSA support in libssl and libcrypto. See ssl(8)

Ofcource I wrote:
man 8 ssl
man: no entry for ssl in the manual

´ssh localhost´ will also result to:
ssh: failed to generate RSA key: rnd(4) is mandatory

Looked in rnd(4) man page. And found information about /dev/(u)random.
And typed:
cat /dev/random
cat: /dev/random: Device not configured.
and same thing for /dev/urandom.

So I know that I need to install libssl and libcrypto, but I don´t realy know
where to get them? I guess that ssl(8) man pages comes with the library, but
it would have been nice if could have been placed in with normal
installation.

And how about that /dev/(u)random, is it available on Amiga install at at
all?

And just remembered one thing more. Why AmigaOS is AmigaDOS in NetBSD
documentation. AmigaOS is the "official" term, that is what Amiga Inc. uses.
You must have heard about AmigaOS 3.5 and mayby something about
AmigaOS 3.9 update.

If you need some more information like dmesg output or anything just ask me.

Best regards
Petri Koistinen