Installation on partitions beyond 4GB limit

Hello!

It reads in
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2/amiga/INSTALL.html

--
Caveat: The swap (for installation) and the root partition (if you plan to
use the bootblocks) MUST BE WITHIN THE FIRST 4 gigabytes of the disk! The

Is this warning still relevant if I have AmigaOS 3.5 which comes with
those filesystem patches to support bigger harddrives than 4GB. I don´t
plan to use bootblocks. Only installation with xstreamtodev to move
miniroot.fs to swap partition beyond 4GB limit. You think that it will
work or am I going destroy partitions below 4GB limit.

Regards
Petri Koistinen