Re: Netscape for M68K?

> I really think it's mostly a point of memory, I would not like to
> spend too much time on trying to compile it, so if anyone has a binary
> package (or any archive) for NetBSD-1.4.2/m68k, I'd give it a try on
> my 64MB Amiga (68040/40) to see if it's usable with enough memory.
>

> > Well, I have been trying the Mozilla CVS periodically for a while and it
> > seems to work/not work depending on the day I refresh my archive, but it
> > is slowly getting better and faster.  I think there  is a lot of debugging
> > code still in there as well.

I've been trying to get either Mozilla M17 or M18 to compile on my
Amiga (030/25) under NetBSD-1.5Alpha2 (-current)  but keep dying in
the xpcom/build directory with libgcc.a "multiply defined" errors. I
tried doing a few compiles from CVS prior to M18 being released, all
with the same problems.

--

James Novak (jnovak%wi.tds.net@localhost)

A3000T 030/882 25Mhz/16MegFast/2MegChip/CV643D/WB3.1
ICQ UIN: 32336064  AIM: jamesnovakjr
http://shadowtech.webjump.com