Re: Netscape for M68K?

In <20001016114357.A1156%nmrc.ie@localhost>, on 10/16/00
   at 11:43 AM, Lars Hecking <lhecking%nmrc.ie@localhost> said:

> I'd agree with you. I have an older Mozilla milestone (should better
> be called millstone ...) binary running on my 3000/040 under Linux,
> and it's hardly usable. At least not with 22MB physical ...

Well, I have been trying the Mozilla CVS periodically for a while and it
seems to work/not work depending on the day I refresh my archive, but it
is slowly getting better and faster.  I think there  is a lot of debugging
code still in there as well.

Wasn't one of the goals to make a small, fast, lightweight version?

Fred