Subject: Re: [OT] Hardware Q
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Lars Hecking <lhecking@nmrc.ie>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/16/2000 20:30:30
> >  Sorry for this off-topic posting, but right now NetBSD is the only
> >  free Unix that supports the Mk III, so I figured that this list is
> >  the proper audience :)
>
> Just describe your problem... what would be off-topic about it?

 That it's unrelated to NetBSD :)

 If I put the card in, I don't see the drives on the internal SCSI
 bus anymore. Someone suggested to upgrade the SCSI chip (currently
 rev 00-04), but this is quite expensive, and I want to make sure
 that I have at least a small chance of success.

 [After some keyboard resets, I sometimes do see some of the partitions,
  in the 3000's boot menu, but I can't boot off them.]