Re: config problems

Hi,

Thanks, for getting back to me so quickly!

>  /etc/resolv.conf
>
>  Man resolv.conf should explain what goes in there... normally a
>  "nameserver 1.2.3.4" entry, at least.

I have read man resolv.conf, and I think that I have resolv.conf
setup right. So, I guess that it is time to move onto the next
problem.

1)This is really a small problem, but I would still like to see
if I could do something about it. I am using a
scan doubler/de-interlacer "flicker fixer". So, Netbsd only
uses part of the screen. I can fix this by typing
"iteconfig -w 712 -h 468". But after I reboot I need to type it
again. Is there away to make it boot with the right
resolution.

2)I would really like to start compiling, but I need to know
what needs to be put into the file /etc/mk.conf. The only thing
that I have in it is:

CFLAGS+=-02 -M68060
COPTS+=-M68060

I have read the man mk.conf file, but it did not seem to help.
I have also looked at the file /usr/pkgsrc/mk/mk.conf.example.
After reading it couple of time the only thing that I found
was:

M68060=YES

Should this also be add to /etc/mk.conf?

3)I have read the docs on compiling a kernel, but still have a
couple of questions. Do I need compile a new version of config.
Also does the NetBSD file that is on the Amiga partition need
to be changed.

Thanks again,
Jeanie

Say Bye to Slow Internet!