Subject: Re: PCMCIA for the Amiga 1200 is in -current
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Aymeric Vincent <Aymeric.Vincent@crans.ens-cachan.fr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/26/2000 23:47:57
Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de> writes:

> >  I integrated PCMCIA code into NetBSD-current yesterday. It's pretty
>
> can you please mention what cards you used for testing this?

Yes, my card is an AmbiCom AMB8002T. I suspect most cards which don't
hang the Amiga's hardware (like my DLink DE650) and are supported by
NetBSD *should* work. Please note that both cards use the `ne' driver
so ``you had better try before you buy''...

You can get a list of the PCMCIA cards the cnet.device supports on
Aminet. I think they should all work under NetBSD.

That's why I'd like to build a generic enough kernel, to help people
send feedback about which cards work and which ones don't.

  Aymeric

--
COPYING:21-26: error: redefinition of concept `free'