Subject: pppd problems
To: NetBSD Amiga <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Stanislaw Szczygiel <stanley@prof.wip.pw.edu.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/17/2000 10:10:21
Ignatios,

is any chance from you to check what is a problem with pppd?  I use NetBSD
for 3 years. I hadnt problems with pppd any time earlier. I had checked
now many different options with pppd - any positive result. Cause i can
make connection from Amoga OS side, hardware is ok. Problem MUST lie on
UNIX side. Im not a programmer - Im noo able to check it mysef.  I ha a
hope, that - if there is something new neccessary in configuration to enable
proper working of pppd - i receive this nformation,especialy from you.
If the problem i real - i find information, that someone will try find
solution. So i ask again - can anyone from Amiga NetBSD team can help me
with my problem?

Sorry for that form of asking  help, but problem is important for me. If
it will not be possible to make pppd working, it will be necessary to downgrade
again to lower version, waste of time with recompiling and configurations
software.

Please help me with finding solution. What is wrong with pppd?

Stanley

.... Fuzzy logic:  A Vulcan contemplating a Tribble.

--
/---
|____     BYE
          \