Re: How to get X going?

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Ingolf Koch wrote:

[snip how to configure grf device]

I have done all this but am experiencing the same problem,
e.g. since I upgraded to 1.4.1 I get these messages from
X on startup -- however X does start and work as expected.

ISTR I only upgraded the OS (kernel and perhaps the base
set, I don't really remember how many sets) and am quite
certain I never reinstalled X - could this be the reason?

X works so it's no big deal, but it's sort of annoying.. :)

--
/ali: Computer Science Major and aspiring cartoonist. :-)
(dept) dat94ali%ludat.lth.se@localhost - http://www.ludat.lth.se/~dat94ali